New Profile Posts

1. Tremain Johnson
    Tremain Johnson
    Were do i find the game to play it?
  2. ades
    ades
    tengo tiempo sin jugar este gran juego mi duda es porque ya no esta en su versión de escritorio
  3. ChiNnOo
    ChiNnOo
    NO PUEDO ENTRAR AL JUEGO AYUDEN
  4. LioN
    LioN
    Nanimonai
  5. RomaMartin
    RomaMartin FINCON
    Dear developers, I wrote to you two months ago to the support service, and did not receive a response, my account was lost or hacked, it was tied to the festival book and now I can not go there asking to create a new, please pay attention to it, because I have not received from you an answer in two months!!! My account name is RomaMartin
  6. edwixvalmonte
    edwixvalmonte
    play angel sone
  7. Argiæl
    Argiæl
    Why is there a bug after each maintenance or update?. The blitz in S2, stamina is spent but they do not give the reward. Please fix this!!
  8. Argiæl
    Argiæl FINCON
    Please, again ANGELSTONE en PC!!!
  9. Argiæl
    Argiæl FINCON
    - It was good to see that there was an update at last ... but, after two years waiting for this, it was not the best update. The new stages do not compare to their predecessors. We want more friendly updates, full story mode, more options to get artifacts, new maps and challenges. No more of the same please! Do not let the game die.
  10. RomaMartin
    RomaMartin
    Account loss: RomaMartin
  11. Harun
  12. Athena
    Athena
    you can reach me on twitter @athena01h for others who still wants to keep in.touch. i rarely login on this website anymore. sorry..
  13. ThinkQ
    ThinkQ Lu97Sierra
    Hi..!, fix the game....
    1. Lu97Sierra
      Lu97Sierra
      fix?
      Jan 24, 2018
  14. ThinkQ
    ThinkQ
    Force close game for looking another player information.
  15. Lu97Sierra
    Lu97Sierra
    Tengo hambre xD
  16. GenThrasher
    GenThrasher FINCON
    Please listen to your community, before you no longer have one. A few years ago you got company of the year award from facebook, WHat the hell happened to that company?
    1. JonyBravo and Lu97Sierra like this.
    2. JonyBravo
      JonyBravo
      Very good said my friend ! It "was" one of the best games ever , no one understand why Fincon left this awesome game ! So sad .... :(
      Dec 19, 2017
  17. GenThrasher
    GenThrasher FINCON
    US server problem with blitzing raids, it takes stamina and not using blitz. Also, when is this game going to get some new content, or different guild war maps. This game is dying with no developer support. If you have no plans might I suggest cross server guild wars, or just combine all servers into 1.
    1. JonyBravo likes this.
  18. luis00707
    luis00707
    SIGUE O NO SIGUE EL JUEGO O GAME OVER
  19. DinastyKill
    DinastyKill
    Algun donner para oro? ya tengo tiempo y nunca eh tenido ayuda de algun donner
  20. Argiæl
    Argiæl
    What happened to the HALLOWEEN Event? I need my Pumpkins 6 * !!!