New Profile Posts

1. Kucis
    Kucis
    And nothing new good or fixed i will sell my Account 80000 gems lol or give away what a BIG FAIL YOU ARE FINCON
  2. Vako
    Vako
    Idinaxui
  3. Beatdown
    Beatdown FINCON
    FINCON we want GOLD BOOST EVENT OR ARTIFACT REINFORCEMENT DISCOUNT EVENT!!! Please let us VOTE FOR THE EVENTS!! Since there is only 1 event per week!! Please listen to your players!! Anniversary event 5555 carats is not enough!! We want more free gifts like Ancient Artifact pieces and free 6 stars artifact!!
  4. Beatdown
    Beatdown FINCON
    CANNOT CHAT IN GAME!!!!!
  5. JonyBravo
    JonyBravo FINCON
    Any news about cash shop problem ? I really want to receceive my items that i payed for .
    1. Kucis
      Kucis
      Dnt buy in this Game People cheat better you try find a cheat the devs are dead
      Oct 15, 2017
  6. JonyBravo
    JonyBravo [FINCON] MINI
    I have done two(2) succeссful payments but didnt received the items that i purchase from thr Cash Shop !?! What is going ?
    Will I get my stuff , or my money back !?!
  7. JonyBravo
    JonyBravo FINCON
    I have done two(2) succeссful payments but didnt received the items that i purchase from thr Cash Shop !?! What is going ?
  8. JonyBravo
    JonyBravo [FINCON] JJinkoon
  9. Syze19
    Syze19
    All we need is love
  10. Kucis
    Kucis
    App Store and fb what you do in Game How you scamm Players and you do nothing about your Game YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE lost @Fincon Milo
    1. Fincon Milo
      Fincon Milo
      As much as I'd like to help you, I don't work or talk with anyone at Fincon anymore. ^^;
      May 8, 2017
      Naglfarion likes this.
  11. Kucis
    Kucis
    Finally you cheat aswell to make us Players pay to win like in Euro Server Those op koreans attention iam going inform myself and complain
  12. Kucis
    Kucis
    Meaning in no Time you Will get only cheaters playing and you what a Image u left Players Letting your Game being cracked and do nothing lol
  13. Kucis
    Kucis
    FAIL again in BZ ...you Dont wana ban cheaters cause you loose Players and you do 0 and Every week i delete Players from my List or Guild...
  14. Kucis
  15. HeroXandhra
    HeroXandhra
    1year after massive update ,still nothing new? Just Came after 1year
  16. Ramsi
    Ramsi Kucis
    Ah, glad you are back to comment here!!
    1. Kucis likes this.
  17. Kucis
    Kucis
    Hail cheaters @FINCON i Hope USA Nike you
  18. Ramsi
    Ramsi
    @FINCON It would be a good time to release an update now - really.
  19. Pale Rider
    Pale Rider
    FINCON IS THE WORST FUCKEN. COMPANY, I'VE EVER CAME ACROSS. GAME HAS GONE TO CRAP. AND THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
  20. Bob58mi
    Bob58mi
    When is Angel Stones going to be fixed? Seriously has major bugs and needs maintaining.